Happy Halloween

Well it's Halloween again and time to get out the electric pumpkin!
In the "olden days", when the kids were young I used to go all out and stuff overalls and an old shirt, use a pumpkin (a real one) for a head and make a "pumpkin man" to sit on a lawn chair outside. I might even stick some paper black cats and witches on a window and hang a few cloth ghosts from a tree. But these days our decorations are a bit more low key.

When I was out for a walk the other day I had the bright idea that, instead of putting my electric pumpkin by the front door, I would run an extension cord and put it near the driveway to greet "trick or treaters".


Then I walked past the house two doors up!!


So I decided to just put my little pumpkin by the front door and call it a day!



Comments

Popular Posts